Together we can keep electricity affordable
Electricity plays a vital role in almost everything we do. At home and work, we expect affordable, reliable power to be there when we plug in.
But misguided mandates could unnecessarily raise the cost of electricity for families, farms and other small businesses – and they simply can’t afford this added burden. It’s time for all of us to stand up and be counted. Sign up today to be alerted about specific threats to affordable electricity. Together we can make a difference.
From the Blog
The newly proposed “Clean Power Plan” from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) would limit fuel options and put an unnecessary and burdensome mandate on America’s power plants – while holding states responsible for the complex, expensive and impractical implementation of the regulations.
More from the Blog ...
- Proposed EPA Rule: All Pain, No Gain? | Read More »
- Despite threats, electricity remains good value | Read More »
- New mandates have real consequences on electricity prices | Read More »
- Hearings across nation spark debate on EPA regulations | Read More »
- Report: How does your state’s average energy bill compare? | Read More »