Together we can keep electricity affordable
Electricity plays a vital role in almost everything we do. At home and work, we expect affordable, reliable power to be there when we plug in.
But misguided mandates could unnecessarily raise the cost of electricity for families, farms and other small businesses – and they simply can’t afford this added burden. It’s time for all of us to stand up and be counted. Sign up today to be alerted about specific threats to affordable electricity. Together we can make a difference.
From the Blog
More from the Blog ...
- Report: How does your state’s average energy bill compare? | Read More »
- Colorado hydropower legislation receives widewspread support | Read More »
- Share Your Story: Affordable electricity keeps my mom alive | Read More »
- Report: American Families Stretching Budgets as Electricity Costs Rise | Read More »
- Share Your Story: Affordable electricity powers my business | Read More »
This infographic illustrates just how plugged in the average electricity consumer is at home. Since every room in the house depends on affordable electricity, unnecessary cost increases that result from ineffective public policies can undermine our ability to enjoy the basic comforts of home.