Together we can keep electricity affordable
Electricity plays a vital role in almost everything we do. At home and work, we expect affordable, reliable power to be there when we plug in.
But misguided mandates could unnecessarily raise the cost of electricity for families, farms and other small businesses – and they simply can’t afford this added burden. It’s time for all of us to stand up and be counted. Sign up today to be alerted about specific threats to affordable electricity. Together we can make a difference.
From the Blog
On Tuesday, October 21, Ross Eisenberg of the National Association of Manufacturers jumped on the line with Keep Electricity Affordable supporters for a telephone town hall to discuss how the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Clean Power Plan would affect consumers in West.
More from the Blog ...
- Telephone town hall highlights impact of EPA rules on West | Read More »
- Affordable Electricity Faces Hurdles | Read More »
- Proposed EPA Rule: All Pain, No Gain? | Read More »
- Despite threats, electricity remains good value | Read More »
- New mandates have real consequences on electricity prices | Read More »