Together we can keep electricity affordable
Electricity plays a vital role in almost everything we do. At home and work, we expect affordable, reliable power to be there when we plug in.
But misguided mandates could unnecessarily raise the cost of electricity for families, farms and other small businesses – and they simply can’t afford this added burden. It’s time for all of us to stand up and be counted. Sign up today to be alerted about specific threats to affordable electricity. Together we can make a difference.
From the Blog
On June 2, 2014, the administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Gina McCarthy, formally announced the issuance of new rules that will significantly impact how electricity is generated in the United States. Whether you support or oppose the proposed rules for existing plants, they represent one of the most significant shifts in energy policy that has occurred in this country in decades.
More from the Blog ...
- Colorado hydropower legislation receives widewspread support | Read More »
- Share Your Story: Affordable electricity keeps my mom alive | Read More »
- Report: American Families Stretching Budgets as Electricity Costs Rise | Read More »
- Share Your Story: Affordable electricity powers my business | Read More »
- Share Your Story: Affordable electricity keeps me connected | Read More »