Together we can keep electricity affordable
Electricity plays a vital role in almost everything we do. At home and work, we expect affordable, reliable power to be there when we plug in.
But misguided mandates could unnecessarily raise the cost of electricity for families, farms and other small businesses – and they simply can’t afford this added burden. It’s time for all of us to stand up and be counted. Sign up today to be alerted about specific threats to affordable electricity. Together we can make a difference.
From the Blog
Successful farming requires many ingredients: Hard work, long hours, sturdy equipment, in-depth knowledge of the land and weather, financial acumen and a great deal of optimism in the face of relentless challenges. It also requires electricity. Lots of electricity.
More from the Blog ...
- Congressional vote good news for affordable electricity | Read More »
- For Farmers, Electricity Isn't Small Potatoes | Read More »
- Within Bricks or Behind Clicks, Affordable Electricity Critical to Learning | Read More »
- The Future of Your Pocketbook | Read More »
- History Repeats Itself | Read More »