Together we can keep electricity affordable
Electricity plays a vital role in almost everything we do. At home and work, we expect affordable, reliable power to be there when we plug in.
But misguided mandates could unnecessarily raise the cost of electricity for families, farms and other small businesses – and they simply can’t afford this added burden. It’s time for all of us to stand up and be counted. Sign up today to be alerted about specific threats to affordable electricity. Together we can make a difference.
From the Blog
Keep Electricity Affordable typically focuses on the impact that rules and regulations could have on the cost of electricity to households, businesses and communities. But affordability is not the only issue of concern to consumers, who also want to know that their power supply is going to be reliable. Reliable power keeps life-saving medical equipment operating at hospitals, electronic teaching tools functioning at schools and our food fresh and safe at grocery stores.
More from the Blog ...
- FERC Expresses Concern About Energy Sources | Read More »
- Administration defunds technology project the EPA had used to justify new costly regulations | Read More »
- Act now: Sign our open letter to the Governors | Read More »
- Advocates for affordable electricity take a stand on EPA rules | Read More »
- The Clean Power Plan: Not worth the price | Read More »