Together we can keep electricity affordable
Electricity plays a vital role in almost everything we do. At home and work, we expect affordable, reliable power to be there when we plug in.
But misguided mandates could unnecessarily raise the cost of electricity for families, farms and other small businesses – and they simply can’t afford this added burden. It’s time for all of us to stand up and be counted. Sign up today to be alerted about specific threats to affordable electricity. Together we can make a difference.
From the Blog
The Environmental Protection Agency’s Clean Power Plan threatens Coloradans’ access to the affordable, reliable electricity that powers our lives at home and work. If this EPA mandate stands, it will be up to Colorado to decide how to make it work in our communities. Coloradans deserve a plan that promotes accountability, openness and collaboration.
More from the Blog ...
- Support grows for Colorado Senate Bill 258 | Read More »
- FERC Expresses Concern About Energy Sources | Read More »
- ACT NOW - Stop the most expensive regulations ever | Read More »
- Administration defunds technology project the EPA had used to justify new costly regulations | Read More »
- Act now: Sign our open letter to the Governors | Read More »
With significantly fewer customers per mile and with diverse and often rugged terrain to cross (agricultural fields, mountains, lakes, canyons etc.), rural areas present numerous extra challenges for connecting homes and businesses to electricity. Couple this reality with poorly conceived government mandates on the energy sector, and getting affordable, reliable power to large swaths of the rural West becomes a nearly insurmountable task.